Partner with a Lender and feature them on your website!
* Increase your advertising budget, as lenders need leads too!
* Increase your lead generation through referrals from your lender
* Link to their website to increase your marketing and traffic to your website
3 Ways lenders generate leads through your website
1. When a lead registers, it asks if they need to be pre-approved.
2. When a lead fills out the form on the finance tab
3. You send them the lead from your CRM
Lenders receive their own dashboard
* Receive new leads in real time
* Communicate and share information with leads
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
Looking for a home loan test professional? 2 We're here to help you get all your questions answered. Get information about mortgage preapproval, the best mortgage interest rates available, and home loan options. We'll help you find the best loan for your new home.